Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Go ahead, TRI it!

I went to St. George this past weekend to do the TRI course. Whew! I was signed up for the Sprint TRI... but after much debate with myself and "coach" probst - I have switched over to the beginner race. Yes, I have let myself down... but coach put it nicely, "You don't know what you are doing, you have never been in a race before, you are going to have all of these buff women stomping all over you." She is right. I am doing the beginner one now - which is still a TRI, and still exhausting.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you for putting yourself through the TRAINING. So I was thinking... what if I met you in St. George for the TRI. I want to cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! come to St. George! - Nov 14 - we might want to stay all week.

    ReplyDelete