Monday, October 5, 2009

Nada


Yesterday I was feeling skinny.

So I stepped up to the scale and weighed in. Not one pound less. Nada.
I don't know why I was feeling skinny. I haven't eaten less. In fact, in the last two weeks I've eaten more cookies, cakes, snacks, popcorn, candy and ice cream than I have all summer. Why is it when you are suppose to NOT be eating, its when you crave it the most.

Today while visiting the local zoo with my family the hubby made some comment about the Rhino Butt. We both laughed all day about feeling like Rhino Butts. How goes the skinny for you?

1 comment:

  1. As I am pulling the pumpkin chocolate chip cake out of the oven.. I am wondering what you are talking about? hahahaha ! YES I too feel like I have eaten more snacks, treats, and homemade delicious treats more than EVER!

    WHY?

    ReplyDelete